Camp Vamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eski G. Neon

3 posters

Go down

Eski G. Neon Empty Eski G. Neon

Post by EskiNeon Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:08 am

Name: Eski Gordan Neon

Race: Demon-Vampire (DemoVamp)

Looks: Dark black hair streaked with Neon Green (his favorite color) and rosy skin. He is lean but very strong. He is tall for his age, about 6'5. Eski's fangs are only visible when he chooses to show them and slide them out over his normal canine teeth. He has an eyebrow piercing as well as a lip ring. He has stunningly green eyes that turn purple-ish violet when he is thirsty.

Personality: Usually very fun-loving, peaceful, and kind. He likes to listen to music in his free time. When angered, his mood changes dramtically to furious, and his eyes turn black. When this happens his normal self blacks out and the demon within him takes over becoming deadly, ruthless, and reckless. When he is thristy, he gets very tired and groggy, he begins to slur his speech almost as though he was drunk. If he gets too thristy, he loses control and drinks the nearest source of blood, so he keeps live mice in a cage in his bunkhouse for emergencies only.

History: Eski grew up in the Demon Lands in Hell. His father was a cruel vampire who fed to kill. His mother was a demon who his father picked up on the streets. In other words, he is a bastard child. He never knew his mother and his father nearly killed him when he was 10 years old. He ran away from home after that and ended up on earth. He had never drank human blood before, but when he first came to earth and wound up in New York City, he drank the blood of a human because he got too thirsty. This was his first taste of human blood, and he LOVED it! But he had killed the man, so he ran away from new york to Camp Vamp so that he wouldn't be around humans any more. He will not drink the blood of any humanoid creature unless he loses control, which he is usually able to prevent.

Powers or anything extra: He can control shadows. (Eg he can make shadows cover himself or someone/something else. He can also use shadows to make illusions.)
EskiNeon
EskiNeon

Back to top Go down

Eski G. Neon Empty Re: Eski G. Neon

Post by Cassie Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:27 am

I am not so sure about the race but until the admin double checks: As a honored moderator here, I give you the right of APPROVAL!

I am Cassie and i am a moderator as you can see. I am basically a second admin. So if any questions, just contact me or the admin by private message.

Welcome and i hope to see you around the boards~!
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by EskiNeon Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:29 am

Awesome!
Thank you Madame Cassandra~
(Heh, couldn't resist. You had the whole dramtic feel there, had to add to it!)
--Eski--
EskiNeon
EskiNeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:34 am

Oh my stars... You are SO a keeper!

PS: HAHA JESS! I got here before you~! Ahem.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:40 am

me likey your in welcome to the family

(btw cass DIBS)
Jessica
Jessica
Admin
Admin

https://campvamp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:41 am

I called him before but...he's not going to like you for a reason. Ask him though.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down