Camp Vamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eski's First Day

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eski's First Day - Page 2 Empty Re: Eski's First Day

Post by Cassie Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:22 am

"Well listen here, smart ass." She said in a harsh tone. Her eyes went to blood red slits and her fangs grew longer from her k-nines. She felt her power increase a lot and her senses get stronger. "I am NOT a liar. So, if you have a problem with that, get your weak newborn ass over here and fight me, the girl who has been a vampire her whole life and can kick your ass." Her vampire instincts were talking over her. She needed someone to stop her or she was going to rip that girl into shreads.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by EskiNeon Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:34 am

Eski stepped between Cassie and Jasmine. His eyes narrowed and turned red. "Both of you...STOP." he snarled. He wasn't angry, he was just hoping that if he could sound intimidating enough they would stop. His head whipped around to look at Jasmine. "You...she is NOT a liar. The only liar here is you ya little badblood!" Then he looked at Cassie. "You...calm down." he felt his demon side slowly creeping up on him.
EskiNeon
EskiNeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:43 am

Cassie turned normal in a second and started laughing her ass off. "Eski, i am glad to have ya here." She said in a friendly voice. She embraced him in a big hug and then turned to the girl. "And you, i am someone you DON'T want to mess with." Was all she said and then in a flash of an eye she was on her bed reading her favorite book.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by EskiNeon Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:46 am

Eski blushed as Cassie hugged him and he felt his demon side shrinking back. "No problem." he said quietly before walking over to the fridge and grabbing a soda for himself.
EskiNeon
EskiNeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:50 am

Cassie kept reading her book and then looked up for a moment. "I hope thats not the beer." She said in a happy voice thinking of him drunk.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum