Camp Vamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stories

2 posters

Go down

Stories Empty Stories

Post by Jessica Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:47 pm

here is the prolouge and first chapter of my new story its about my angelpire twins nick and erika erika controls fire and has red hair and nick controls water and has blue hair

two small chilren sit huddled in the bushes as the evil humans burn their home and the bodys of their parentsthe girl shivers and the boy cries silently waiting for the humans to go so they can greive and get away from this place.The humans leave and the boy nudges his sister they spred their wing and fly away they wander from place to place joining other children like them forming one of the most hated groups known to slave shop owners of all time known simply as "the gang"they evade all attemps to catch them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
have you ever felt like you lived in a world that didnt want you?Thats what i feel like every day oh but excuse me i havent introduced myself have I? my name is Erika and i live in a world where halfbreeds or "halfy's" are illegal and sold as slaves some talented ones like me and the gang go free by our own doing you might be wondering where we are illegal well thats because we halfbreed chilren are stonger than most vampire adults especaly ones like me and my brother nick with no human blood whatsoever and this is my story. the story of my F-ed up life
Jessica
Jessica
Admin
Admin

https://campvamp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Stories Empty Re: Stories

Post by Jessica Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:48 pm

chapter 1
Erika's pov
Sitting on the floor of a cage for 10 hours is not a hell of a lot of fun let me tell ya butwhen you spend that time eaither shapening your nails, hissing at people for trying to poke you or planing an escape its alot more fun. The looks on humans faces when i bare dagger like fangs at them and hissare priceless so insted of glaring daggers at the store owner i sat back and started thinking to nick
nick can i set the fire yet?
not yet im still unlocking nikii's cage
urg you take forever to pick locks
shut up you just melt the frickin thing
yep cause im awsome like that water boy
shut up flame head
i snickered at that last insult. flame head? are you serious?
that was lame nick
yea yea shut up and get that fire going
gladly
oh the joys of twin telepathy. i shook my head and started concentrating on the back of the store where they kept the bedding and such it would cause a lot of smoke but not much damage. the store owner looked up and saw the smoke and with a yel he went running back there right into nicks trapi heard the thunk that ment the store owner was out of the equation and iquickly melted the locks on the cages freeing all the other half breeds around me for something illegel there sure are alot of them around me cages were pushed open and halfys took to the woods really quick i shook my head"the things i do for laughs these days"i said to myself shaking my head as i went to find the others
Nicks POV
My sister seriously needs to find something else to do for laughs i tought to myself as i started picking the lock on Nikii's cage. Nikii just looked at me boredly and yawned the first time we did this she panicked now it was routinei felt Erika pushing a thought at me.
Nick can i set the fire yet?
not yet im still unlocking Nikii's cage I thought back at her
urrrg you take forever to pick a lock
shut up you just melt the frickin thing
yep cause im awsome like that water boy
she did not just call me that
shut up flame head
that was lame nick
I sighed as i finished picking the lock on nikii's cage
yea yea shut up and get that fire going
gladly
I could smell the bedding burning in the back and i could hear the store owner running as he rounded the corner i wacked him over the head quickly then i felt the heat in the air as all the locks around me melted.all the other half breeds took off running as soon as they could.I sat and waited for Erika to show up so we could leave this hell hole.the flaming bedding was ot i made sure of that just as Erika turned the corner."alright let get out of here people" she said walking out the back door and into the woods.i followed her and the gang followed me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OK so what do you guys think? good bad ok i need feedback and if you want a character in the story message me with their name race age and looks andi will try to put them in the story
Jessica
Jessica
Admin
Admin

https://campvamp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:46 pm

Oh my stars! That is so good! I likey!!!

Make me a chari! My name is cassie. I am human and i have a vamp bf. I am 17 years old and i am very skinny and 5'9 with platnum blonde hair and deep blue eyes.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum