Camp Vamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eski's First Day

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eski's First Day Empty Eski's First Day

Post by Cassie Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:54 am

Cassie sat her top bunk and stared at the wall in total boredom. "When is the fun going to arrive." Cassie said in a bored voice. She pulled out her ipod and started blasting Papa Roach in the room and started to sing along.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Eski's First Day Empty Re: Eski's First Day

Post by EskiNeon Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:59 am

Eski walked into the bunkhouse where he would be staying. A girl was on the top bunk singing her heart out to Papa Roach. He began to sing along quietly. HE threw his bag onto the bottom bunk and tapped the girl's shoulder, smiling as he hummed the song.
EskiNeon
EskiNeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:05 am

Cassie felt someone tap her sholder and when she looked, she saw a drop dead hot guy below her. She began to blush and she stuttered out a greeting. "H...he....hello there." She bearly mannaged to say as she turned off her ipod and put it away.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by EskiNeon Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:10 am

Eski laughed a little and smiled. "I'm your new roomate, Eski. They put me in a girl's bunkhouse cause I'm gay." He ducked a little, expecting the typical "EW! GAY GUY!" and smack.
EskiNeon
EskiNeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:19 am

"oh, thats cool." Cassie said a little disappointed. She jumped down from her bunk and smiled at him. "I am Cassandra but you can call me Cassie." She said and gave him a little hug.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by EskiNeon Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:23 am

Eski hugged her back and smiled. "Thanks, did you know that a hug a day can improve your health? It's a proven fact." he smiled as he flopped down onto the bottom bunk." So what are you? You look pretty normal to me. But I dont smell your blood. Vamp or werewolf maybe?"
EskiNeon
EskiNeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:28 am

Cassie smiled and made her fangs grow. "I am a royal pureblooded vamp." She smiled and then sat next to him and smiled. "What are you?"
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by EskiNeon Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:32 am

"DemoVamp. Demon Vampire mix." he explained. He didn't want to think about the past so he changed the subject. "Royal, huh? So how'd you end up here at this camp?"
EskiNeon
EskiNeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:39 am

Cassie looked down and closed her eyes. "My parents died when i was younger and my brother left me to go out to college." She felt tears in her eyes and wiped them quickly. "I was sent to live with my aunt and uncle... They thought that i didn't have a social life because i didn't and wasn't allowed to have human friends because they think that they are only meant for feeding. They don't let me have a life with humans. So they sent me here to meet people that i couldn't hurt any humans by where i live... Though, i do feed on them and i won't be queen until the one now dies." She got up and sat on her bed and closed her eyes still awake.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by EskiNeon Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:36 pm

Eski fell silent. He could tell that Cassie didn't like talking about her past either. "I came here to keep myself from becoming anything like...him. No, IT. That disgusting bastard that is -or was- my father. He was a Vampire, but he killed anything and everything to feed. Not my gig." he sighed and began unpacking his bag. He pulled out a small collapsable cage, some clothes, and a a bag full of vials of blood that he used when he was too far away for his usual "emergancy mouse".
EskiNeon
EskiNeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:49 pm

"You should like it here. It is very nice, i know i like it." Cassie said with a smile as she looked down at him. She grabbed her ipod and put it on her dock and blasted rock so loud that she was supprised it didn't break a window.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by EskiNeon Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Eski jumped a little when Cassie began to play the music. It was loud, but that didn't bother him. The music she was playing sounded really good, but it wasn't anything he recognized. The music was good, but he was still bored, so he decided to give everyone he met a theme song and make a playlist called Camp Vamp Themes. He began flipping through his songs to find one that fit Cassie.
EskiNeon
EskiNeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:59 am

Casie accidently read his mind and smiled at him. She turned down her music a little bit so he can hear her. "What's my theme then?" Cassie asked in a teasing voice and looked down at him and lightly hummed to herself.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganna23 Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:26 am

Jasmine walked in from doing whatever. She gazed at the boy with a shocked look in here. "Theres.. a guy in here?" She scratched the back of her head and walked towards her bump and looked at him cautiously. "Ok, then." She blinked and wondered what to say to him. He wore much color of green and black. Jasmine sat down on her bunk and let out a heavy sigh. They might not hear her since they were listening to songs.
Ganna23
Ganna23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:01 am

Cassie looked down at her, read her mind and then smiled. "Hi there jas and i could hear you. Vampires can hear past a little bit of music." Cassie said as she turned down her music a notch and looked at her happily.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganna23 Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:04 pm

Jasmine watched Cassie carefully as she turned down the music. "Oh." She swerved her eyes from Cassie to the guy then back to Cassie.
Ganna23
Ganna23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Cassie had a huge smile on her face as she got down from her top bunk. "His name is Eski. He's new at camp. And he's, well...gay. They weren't going to put him with the guys because you know how they get with gay guys." Cassie hugged Eski and smiled at him. "If you hurt him, i will double it on you." Cassie said in a stern voice but she was joking.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganna23 Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:10 am

Jasmine smiled as she introduced him but then her smile faded as she said that he was gay. She didn't want to make the newcomer sad so she just said, "Cool." She stretched out and and put her hands behind her head and leaned back.
Ganna23
Ganna23

Back to top Go down

Post by EskiNeon Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Eski could tell that Jasmine didn't like the whole "gay" part. He rolled his eyes and groaned in a teasing way. "Oh boy...I'm in for the whole 'gay boy' treatment!" he said. Then he laughed and put on his headphones. "Oh, and Cassie. To answer your question, I'd say you were Headstrong by Trapt!" he smiled.
EskiNeon
EskiNeon

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:19 am

Cassie laughed as she walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of "soda". "Anyone want some?" Cassie asked as she poped the lid and took a buge drink out of it.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganna23 Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:15 am

Jasmine watched her carefully. With no answer, she just looked down at her suitcase. She dug inside and snatched out her own warm soda. "Heh. I hate cold sodas."
Ganna23
Ganna23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Cassie gave her an evil. "It's not soda." She began to laugh and drank more of her drink.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganna23 Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:15 am

Jasmine stared at her puzzled. How can it NOT be soda? It looks just like it. "Liar." She mumbled under her breath. She snapped open her real soda and chugged it down quickly.
Ganna23
Ganna23

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:28 pm

"You little bitch." Cassie said as her eyes turned red. "Do you think I would lie about drinking BEER!?" She yelled as she threw the can at the girl. She hated being called a liar. It made her get angry and brutal toward the person who accused her of lying.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Ganna23 Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:20 am

She crossed her arms. "No reason to get angry." Jasmine rolled her eyes and let out a reply, "And yes I do."
Ganna23
Ganna23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum