Camp Vamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peeping at the hotsprings (PRIVATE)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

peeping at the hotsprings (PRIVATE) Empty peeping at the hotsprings (PRIVATE)

Post by Nick Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Nick peeked over the fence of the girls hotspring waiting for one to come out stark naked so he could watch

Last edited by Nick on Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

peeping at the hotsprings (PRIVATE) Empty Re: peeping at the hotsprings (PRIVATE)

Post by Cassie Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Cassie stepped out of the hotspring and stretched. She wringed out her hair and then began to brush it with her fingers.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

peeping at the hotsprings (PRIVATE) Empty Re: peeping at the hotsprings (PRIVATE)

Post by Nick Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:29 am

nick watched eagerly as a good looking blonde steped out of the hot spring "giggity"he said quietly looking mostly at her boobs
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:11 am

Cassie just so happened to not hear the boy, so she walked over to her bag and pulled out some lotion. She lotioned every part of her, even her boobs.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:17 am

"god damm"he muttered to himself"i want to jump her so bad i wonder if she would fight back"he was already playing through some dirty thoughts in his head
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:21 am

Cassie turned and looked around but saw no one. She then bent down and began to rub the lotion on her legs. While doing that she hummed her favorite song.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:27 am

Nick quietly suck around so he was behind her and jumped the fence landing without a sound he snuck up behind her reached around and grabed her boobs "her baby want to have some fun "he purred
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:40 am

Cassie's eyes narrowed as someone grabbed her boobs. "Get your hands off of me. Now." Not turning around to face him but just landing a warning on him.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:49 am

nick chucked and gave them a light squeeze "come on baby you know you want me"he purred pressing her angainst his rock hard body and wraping his tail around her
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:55 am

Cassie was getting a little bit more softer about the situation but still was mad. She let out a tiny moan and gasped at her reaction. She hoped he didn't hear or that might turn him on more. "Get. Away... Please." She said as she bit her lip.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:58 am

nick heard the moan and smiled "come on now you dont want me to let go your mind is saying no but your body is saying yes"he was gently teasing her with his tail tickling her
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:03 am

Cassie colasped in both ways. One because her body wouldn't let her say no anymore and two because her legs gave out and she colasped to the floor and he went down with her but unfortunalty landed on top of her.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:26 pm

nick looked down at one of the most beautiful girls he had ever seen one of his hands began to wander down and play with her clit while he tickled her with his tail some more and staring into her eyes parcticly hypnotising her with his scarlet stare

(INTRUPTING COW mooooooooooo)
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:31 pm

Cassie tried to brake away but couldn't. She was enjoying herself to much but it was her body, not her own will. "Stop...Now." She said in a half moan half angry voice. She attepted to kick him between the legs but was to destracted to work right.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:02 am

nick lightly kissed her and swiftly unbottoned his pants letting his dick spring out he was looking at her with lust clearly in his eyes and chuckling inside this was almost too easy

(if your gonna stop him now would be the time cause honey you about to get raped)
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:30 am

Cassie looked at his dick and froze up. She looked him in the eyes and her eyes started to go red. She dared her fangs at him. "Rape me. Do it. If you have the guts. You will regret it though." She said in a dark eerie voice.

(Do it? It's your choice but if that thing goes in my you will get hurt. I won't kill you.)
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:46 am

nick saw her eyes go red and he pouted but let her go not wanting to tangle with an angry vampire "ok ok babe ill stop but anytime you want to have a bit of fun im your man"he said in a sexy voice and doing up his pants again regetfuly
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:48 am

"Oh hell, yeah. I'll get you. Never." She said in an angry voice. Cassie pushed him off of her and then got up in less than a second and slapped him. Hard.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:02 am

the slap sent him flying backwards and he hit the fence hard nick sat up and rubbed his cheek unashamed "i guess i deserved that one"he said slowly getting up damm so close
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:07 am

"What was 'so damn close'." She growled at him. In a swift movement she was right by him and had her teeth by his neck.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:55 am

"calm down babe i seduce i dont rape i thought damm so close becausei was so close to getting laid but you siad no and id be out of my mind to mess with a full blood vampire"nick said smoothlytrying to inch away from her fangs
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:08 am

Cassie looked into his eyes and for some apparent reason felt bad for him. "You have never been laid? How old are you?" She asked in a more gentle voice and made her fangs grow back to normal size.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:47 pm

nick chuckled"i havnt gotton laid for about a year and that was my first time" he said slyly "and im 14"

(notice that he acts like jessica or has some of the same facial features as her keep the story moving)
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:43 pm

Cassie smiled at him. "You never told me your name." She said in a lowish voice and then looked down and noticed that she was still naked and began to blush.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:39 pm

nick looked down and instantly blushed "oh here let me get you a towle"she scrambles over grabs one and hands it too her"and my name is nick whats yours?"
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum