Camp Vamp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

peeping at the hotsprings (PRIVATE)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

peeping at the hotsprings (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty Re: peeping at the hotsprings (PRIVATE)

Post by Cassie Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:12 pm

Cassie blushes and puts the towel around her two times. "My name is Cassandra but you can call me Cassie. It's nice to meet you...nick." She said in a more happy voice now.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

peeping at the hotsprings (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty Re: peeping at the hotsprings (PRIVATE)

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Jess walked into the hotsprings with a towl around her and when she saw cassie bending over a boy at first she thought wtf then she chuckled and called out "just having a little quicky cass?"

(a quicky is really fast sex)
Jessica
Jessica
Admin
Admin

https://campvamp.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:19 pm

Cassie heard Jessica and then got really mad. "Do i look like a slut, Jess?" She let out a laugh and then shook her head. "No, i am not. He almost raped me though!" She said laughing.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:24 pm

jess raised an eye brow then turned to the neko boy with a look that said 'you are in big trouble buddy' but then she frowned because something about him looked familiar
Jessica
Jessica
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:26 pm

She looked at them both and then sighed. "You to look alike." She said as she started to get some clothes on.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:37 pm

nick jumped and blushed when a blonde girl came in and asked if they were having a quicky and then he flinched when the girl looked at him in anger having found out he had tried to rape cassie but then he stoped and stared the girl looked alot like him she had fathers facial features he dimly remembered his father saying he raped an angel once could this be his....half sister?

Last edited by Nick on Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Cassie looked into his mind and then hers and nodded. "It is very possible actually." She smiled and then found out a way to tell if they were siblings. "I know how to tell if you two are siblings or not. All i have to do is take a sip of your blood and then i can see if the blood is similar. If it is, then you are. If not, then you are not." She said smiling.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:52 pm

jess looked startled"siblings? but my mom had no other kids...."then the reization dawned on her"half brother on that bastards side"she growled but lookede at cass when she said she could prove it and sighed "sure give it a go"
Jessica
Jessica
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Cassie nodded and then appeared in back of her. "Ok, i just need a little taste." She said as she gently sunk her teeth into Jessica's neck.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:54 pm

jess yelped any after a few seconds ducked away griping her neck "jesus H christ in a weelbarrow would it kill you to a) give some warning b) use my wrist insted of the main artery?"she sniped out
Jessica
Jessica
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:56 pm

Cassie let out a mocking smile and walked over to Nick and patted him on the sholder to get his attention. "Nick, i'm going to take some blood from your wrist to see if Jessica is your sister, ok?" She said in a nice voice to him. He nodded and then Cassie took his wrist and gentally bite him and took a little bit of his blood then licked where she bit and the blood stopped. She compared the blood and then said "ahem" to get both of there attention.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Sun May 02, 2010 5:55 pm

nick let out a yelp of surprise when her fangs sunk into his wrist and as he nursed his wrist to stop the bleeding her looked up nervously wondering if erika was his sister
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Sun May 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Cassie smiled at them both and shook her head. "Congradulations. You two are both half sister and half brother." Cassie smiled at them both and then licked her lips. "Nick, you may kiss the bride." She laughed to herself and shook her head in amazement.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun May 02, 2010 7:02 pm

jessica blinked in surprise and looked at nick"im not sure weather i want to kill you for being his son or cry because you are my brother"she said being totaly honest
Jessica
Jessica
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Sun May 02, 2010 7:13 pm

Cassie looked at Jess with anger in her eyes. "There will be no killing here, got it? You may cry but no violence." Cassie said in a harsh tone and hugged Nick. "No hurting my buddy." What the hell. He tried to RAPE me. Why the hell am i protecting him? Cassie thought to herself.
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Mon May 03, 2010 4:09 pm

nick hid behind cassie "yes no killing please i like being alive"he said his voice cracking majorly with fright
Nick
Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie Tue May 04, 2010 12:24 am

Cassie became very protective of him all of a sudden. "If you hurt him, i will break your neck." Cassie stood firmly in front of him and growled at Jessica. What was going on with her?
Cassie
Cassie
Admins Besti
Admins Besti

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum